Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm going to have a Busy Weekend

teachers giving folios for students is an easy job..
but students doing the folios is... .. ..
i can't use a word to describe everything I wanted to say..
because it is too.. .. ..
haha.. still can't think of any words in my mind..

this weekend,
i'm going to do my:
a) Sejarah foilio (handwriting is better because there is a format for typing, and i scared the format i'm going to do is wrong.. so, handwriting lah)
b) seni folio (don't feel like doing it-.-)
c) PK folio
d) journal (we are forced to write our everyday-l
ife in the log book..) (such a lame old person..)
e) maths.. Maths.. MATHS!
more maths in the weekends! Mr. Kumaresan said that we're not like the VIPs.. busy doing something.. so to help our parents, he gave us homework to do.. loads of homeworks. thanks teacher, for helping my parents )

an today, we asked d english teacher abt the journal thingy.
and she said cannot use vulgar words when we'
re writing the diary..
and i was like, "I LIKE VULGAR" jokingly..
and she said" what? dont tel me u watch shows that have vulgar words in it.. tell me what show u watched?"
and I answered" I watch Barney"

hah.
Barney teaches us vulgar words like I Love You.

okay now, its time for me to say buh-bye because
i'm going to do my tasks now..
or not i won't be able to sleep..
(geek)


p/s: apparently, i can't think of anything to write in my ENGLISH DIARY..
because for this reason that i had in my computer..
READ IT.
see that? that is so true.. because my life is just schooling and tuition all the time..
no other special events in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment