hmmm.... let me think...
today is 4th December.
which means..
WE STILL HAVE 24 MORE DAYS TILL THE PMR RESULTS COME OUT.
Viva La Vida Babehhhh!!
anyway, time past by very fast.
well, I'm Form 4 next year.
the subjects I'm going to take depends on my results.
so i'm pretty scared because if (touchwood) I get like 4 to 6A's, I might get accounts.
and if I get 7A's, I'll get science stream.
and its like my future depends on my results.
but no matter what subject I'm going to take, it is going to be effing hard.
and we all know it.
OH YEAH, sejarah,
we have to do essays for the freaking sejarah.
no more objective for that subject anymore form 4.
SCREW YOU SEJARAH.
p.s: I surely knew u guys will scold me like shit(especially alex and meng yee), but who cares, i like this type of feeling you and me are having right now:D
No comments:
Post a Comment